REGIE HELP INFORMATION
Setting up an event is very easy as the system takes you through the process. The steps below will guide you through the procedure of setting up your event with regie. Click on a link below to display or hide the relevant section.
- Creating Your Event
- Setting Up Registration Types
- Setting Up Registration Fields
- Setting Up Your Payment Details
- Editing Your Event
- Adding Promo Codes
- Onsite Checkin
- Uploading A Pdf Link To Registration Form
- How To Cc The Organiser On Email
- How To Cc The Pa On Emails To Guest
- To Receive Notification Emails
- Ask Question Of Specific Registration/ticket Type
- How To Set Numbers In Room
- Adding Stripe Payment Api
- Sending An Invite
This section will show how to link to stripe and update manual payment
The comms centre is an intuitive tool which allows you to send out emails to prospective attendees, inviting them to attend your event, resend confirmation emails and also send out updates to your registered visitors. It can do a lot of things. The sections below will guide you through using the Comms Centre Invite Tool, just click on a link below to display or hide the relevant section.
The 1 to 1 Networking tool allows your delegates to book 1 to 1 meetings during pre-assigned blocks of time and locations at your event. The sections below will guide you through using the 1 to 1 networking tool, just click on a link below to display or hide the relevant section.
This helps you set-up organisers and manage your invoices