Last updated 23rd November 2015
Regie is an online event registration company that strives to provide the easiest way for you to collect information over the internet for your delegates. Regie is used by people who are interested in events to collect information or perform a variety of other tasks ("Event Planners'), and by people who fill out these event registration forms ("Event Guests').
This privacy statement describes privacy practices which are specific to Regie.
This privacy statement is split into two sections: one for Event Planner, and one for Event Guests.
PRIVACY FOR EVENT PLANNER
What information does Regie collect?
- Registration information. You need a Regie account before you can create events on Regie. When you register for an account, we collect your name, organisation, email address and password. We also collect your name if you supply it in the account management section. Some Regie account plans permit you to create accounts for other Event Planners under your own account. When you create accounts for these additional Event Planner, we collect their name and email address.
- Event Registration Form data. We store your event registration form data (form content and responses) for you.
- Update your account details. You can update your registration and other account information on your account management page. Information is updated immediately.
- Download/backup your form data. We provide you with the ability to export, share and publish your event registration form data in a variety of formats. This allows you to create your own backups or work with your data offline.
- Delete your event registration form data. You can delete your event regisration form data (including parts of forms, entire forms and responses to forms) through your account’s user interface.
- Cancel your Regie account. You can cancel your Regie account at any time through your account manager. Any cancellation of your Regie account will result in the deletion of your account and all form data stored in it. This data cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled. Please be aware that Regie may for a time retain residual information in our backup and/or archival copies of our database which takes up to about 12 months to disappear.
- Security. Each Event Planner is assigned a unique username and password which is required to access their Regie account. It is each Event Planner’s responsibility to protect the security of his or her login information. Regardless of the security protections and precautions we undertake, there is always a risk that your personal data may be viewed and used by unauthorized third parties as a result of collecting and transmitting your data over the internet.
PRIVACY FOR EVENT GUESTS
With whom do we share or disclose your information?
What are your rights to your information?
Contact the relevant Event Planner to access your responses. Because we collect form responses on behalf of Event Planner, you will need to contact the Event Registration Form Creator if you have any questions about the form, or if you want to access, update, or delete anything in your responses. We provide the Event Planner with tools to maintain the responses they collect through their forms. Regie cannot provide you with this access since form responses are the Form Creator’s private information.
Security, cookies and other important information
See section 5 of the “Privacy for Event Planner” section above.